If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't
find it please do the following steps.
- Wait up to 36 hours after the expected delivery time and date as the tracking code may show
incorrect information. In rare cases packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to
- Verify that the shipping address is the correct address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package as they may have placed it in a different
location than what your are used to.
- See if someone else has accepted the delivery of the item(s)
- Check with your local post office to check the location of the package. They are required to
provide you the location of where the package was scanned as delivered.
After following these steps you still have not been able to locate the package, feel free to Contact Us