- 100% Cotton
- Classic five-pocket styling
- Button fly, button closure
- 12 oz. weight selvedge denim
- 33" inseam standard
- Selvedge detail on coin pocket
- Machine-wash cold inside-out with like colors, line dry
- Designed and made in Los Angeles, CA
- Most orders will be shipped within 1 business day after receiving clear payment.
- Average time of arrival for orders in the U.S. is 2-5 days and for international 1-2 weeks.
- However there may be delays in shipping due to weather, customs inspections, and travel issues.
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with our products, you may return the items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. All shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer, unless there were issues with shipping errors or damaged/defective products. If there are issues with defective/damaged products, please contact Customer Service within three (3) days of receipt. Refunds or credits are not applicable to shipping charges. Customer assumes all responsibility for lost return shipments, so we would advise you to get tracking on your return shipment through a reputable carrier.
Once we receive your return and verify that it is in new and re-sellable condition with original tags and packaging, your refund will be issued back in the original form of payment within two (2) business days.
G-Style USA reserves the right to issue only a partial refund and/or refuse the return if the returned item is damaged and/or incomplete. If your return is refused, we will ship the item back to you. If the original shipment is refused or undeliverable due to errors in shipping address, we will try our best to contact you, but if we fail to get the issue resolved, a 15% restocking fee may apply.
If a return is made after 30 days of receipt, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
If you wish to do an exchange instead of a refund, you will only be responsible for shipping the original item back to us. We will cover the cost of shipping the new item back to you.
Free outbound shipping is not applicable to returned orders and the actual outbound shipping cost will be deducted from the total amount refunded, unless the remaining total, minus the refund, is still eligible for free shipping.
Returns should be shipped to:
936 E. 31st St.
Los Angeles, CA 90011
- selvedge jeans
- button fly
Great Jeans - Great Price
The selvedge jeans in raw indigo look great and are very comfortable. The selvedge jeans are 100% cotton and light weight for summer. The button fly is in the spirit of classic mens jeans from the 1950's. SIZE: Buy 2 sizes larger than your Levi size. Levi uses vanity sizing so a Levi jean marked size 32 has an actual measured waist size of 35 inches. These selvedge jeans are sized traditionally, so a marked size 34 is actually a size 34 and stretches to about 35 inches after a day or two of wear. So, if you wear size 32 Levi jeans, you should order size 34 selvedge jeans. After washing in cold water and line drying, there was zero shrinkage. The waist stretched with wear from 34 to a comfortable 35 inches and the inseam remained at 33 inches, providing enough material for a small rolled cuff. These jeans are labeled "Made In USA”, something rarely seen on jeans today. Great jeans at a great price.
I was unsure of what I'd find given the price for a pair of raw selvedge jeans. I have several pair of more expensive selvedge jeans and can attest to the quality of these. Great construction, fit, and American made! The raw indigo timber are the real deal as far as raw, indigo selvedge denim. Can't say how they fade, but quality seems solid and fit is on point.
- Wait up to 36 hours after the expected delivery time and date as the tracking code may show incorrect information. In rare cases packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival.
- Verify that the shipping address is the correct address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package as they may have placed it in a different location than what your are used to.
- See if someone else has accepted the delivery of the item(s)
- Check with your local post office to check the location of the package. They are required to provide you the location of where the package was scanned as delivered.